Thursday, August 16, 2007

What!! Its Thursday!!??








I can't believe its Thursday!! Where did the week go?? I was busy this week canning! Ugg! I do enjoy it but it is a lot of work!! It was also my PMS week so that didn't help...I'm always a little off that week!! I did finish my friends Birthday tin for her sister!! I think it turned out really cute. I used a little bit of everything...my cricut, cuttlebug, pocket full of posies paper and some cute embellishments!! The tin was from a kit from Leaving Prints. I forgot to scan the inside of the tin before attaching it...so some of the scans did not come out that great...but you can get the idea!!
We are heading up to the lake for the weekend...our last little trip before school starts. I actually start school on Monday and the boys start on Thursday and Friday. Wow!!
Ok I'm heading up the the scraproom to work on a few things...maybe I'll be posting something later!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is adorable! I may have to case this just as I did the Santa card. :o) Did you see it? It's on my Crafty Me blog.
Kim