Sunday, February 24, 2008

Spring Fever?

Well I've got Spring Fever or something? Today I cleaned out the Buffet in the Dining Room!! What a mess...How did I ever get that much stuff in there? Well I feel great about getting that accomplished!! Yeah Me!! I am dedicating the next month to "Decluttering" the house!! We've got too much stuff!!

Went to the SIT crop yesterday and had a blast!! I got a few cards made and also made some really cute embellishments for a few of the girls!! Unfortunately everything is still in the van....I didn't even empty it out yet!! I should have something to show tomorrow!!

Well I'm tired and I'm going to bed!! Can't wait to get up and Declutter another spot....hmmm where do I want to go next...I'm thinking the kitchen...the darn butlers pantry is constantly covered in paper and crap!!! It would be a great area to work on dinner or what ever else I'm cooking up in the kitchen...but it seems to be forever covered in Junk Mail!!!

Will have Photos tomorrow!!!

Hugs
Danielle

No comments: