Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Getting Ready for Class at Otterbein

Good Afternoon everyone!! Today I'm working on the cards for my class at Otterbein. I absolutely love helping the elders create homemade cards! I try and make it as easy as possible for them to put the cards together...I cut out bigger die cuts from my cricut, run the die cuts through the xyron...and all they have to do is stick it together!! Here are the cards we will be making this month:

 This Happy Birthday Cupcake will be a cute card they could send to anyone.
This Little Love Bug Card will be just in time for Valentines Day! I was inspired by this card from Mary over at Cardztv! I also entered this card in the Cooking with Cricut challenge #71.

Thanks for stopping by! Gotta get back to work!!
Have A Great Day!!


4 comments:

Nita said...

Both cards are wonderful, but I confess I'm a little bit in love with that ladybug. :) She is one of my all-time favorite cuts, and you've showcased her brilliantly. So glad you joined us this week at CWC. :)
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

These are such cute cards. I love the wonderful embossing on the cupcake card. The ladybug card is just so cute in every way!
Charlotte

Jen said...

What a wonderful gift you give, Danielle! These cards are precious. Thanks so much for linking up at Cooking With Cricut this week.

~ Jen, CWC Design Team

Debbie said...

These cards are just adorable! Love them. Thanks for joining us a CWC for our weekly challenge.

Debbie B.
workinscrappinmomof4.blogspot.com