Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Bossy Group Halloween Challenge...


Today I finally finished a Halloween Challenge over at The Bossy Group...yahoo group for embossing...We were sent a few embossed pieces...the ghost, the pumpkin, and a cat (didn't have room for him) and we were to create a card with them...I had a hard time coming up with something...but today while I was putting new contact paper under my sink...it just popped into my head so I ran upstairs to the Memory Cottage and got to work!! I love that!! I used Lasting Impressions Stencil for the Haunted House...its actually a cute cottage but I think the black makes it "Haunted" and then for the fence I used Martha Stewart's punch...which I love!!! Everything is up on dimensionals except the fence!!
Enjoy!!
Danielle

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Isnt' it cool how we sometimes get our ideas? Very cool card Danielle and yes the house does look spooky.