Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Got A Job!!

Well its official...I got a job!! Its Part-time...but its exactly what I was looking for...and actually I wasn't looking at all...they called me!! Woo Hoo!! I had interviewed for the company last spring but I didn't get the job...but now they are looking for some extra help and the lady that interviewed me kept my resume and gave me a call!! Hooray!! I will be doing Clinical work and Supervising...so excited...the best part is that I will be using my Dietetics Background which is awesome!! I will be a Dietetic Technician for a Company that has "small houses" for elderly residents and also "rehab houses"...instead of the Elders living in a nursing home facility...these are actual homes where 10 elders live and have nursing staff and nurse aides there to assist them!! I will be responsible for clinical charting, educating the staff on sanitation and safety and nutritional information, making sure the menus the elders choose are nutritionally sound, etc...!! I am soooo excited and did I mention the pay is way more than I expected!! Also I will probably be working more hours after the first of the year!!
I will be posting on how its going!!
Now off to Create Something!!!
Hugs
Danielle

9 comments:

Felicia said...

Congrats on your new job! Sounds like you are very excited.

Carmen O. said...

WTG Danielle! How exciting to actually be using your degree. I'm so happy for you! Congrats!!

Skraptacular Designs said...

CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you! See...I told you NOT to worry or second guess yourself after that horrific experience you had a while back!

Just gotta have faith in yourself like I do!

Hugs,
Priscilla

MarangiFam said...

Congrats on your new part time job!!! It sounds like a place here in Perrysburg...is that it? Anyhow, I hope you LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats :) How awesome :) Its amazing how things can happen when you least expect it.

Leslie said...

Danielle, I am so happy for you! Congratulations on your great news!Things are so looking up!
BTW, I was checking out your blog, you have the best creations! I just love them! I love all the embossing you do! Have a great week, can't wait to give you your RAK, you are gonna love it!
Leslie

Anonymous said...

What are you thinking getting a job? I hope it does not cut into your scrap time.
Congrats.

Lanie said...

That is so exciting Danielle! I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you in a while and Cill mentioned your new job yesterday when I was with her. Congratulations! It sounds AWESOME!

Also, I loooooove your new header here. Very cute! I love all your stuff!

Adria Slauterbeck said...

sorry for being so slow...CONGRATS! I hope they appreciate what a fun, lovable person you are as well as your proffessional skills!